Stef has her bags packed and her horse saddled up...she's gearin' up for the Finding Stefanie blog tour!
Follow Stef as she gallops across the states...and beyond, making stops on the blogosphere! Here is her schedule of stops: (oh, and scroll down for a fun contest!)
Martha at Our Family’s Adventures
I enjoyed this book! It was a fun read with some romance as well as dealing with other issues like cutting, forgiveness, and what the lack of it will do for you. I really liked the fact that even though it was a fun romantic stories, it had those aspects of real life in it.
Trish at Books for Moms
Julie at Waves of Grace
I've been reading this novel in between editing my own book, and really enjoying it! It's got romance, suspense--and horses :)
Amy at Amy’s Random Thoughts
This was good, really good. Totally different than what I am used to reading but this author makes it an easy, good read and kept my attention the whole time. I am very much looking forward to reading more of this author! I have to also add that this is the 3rd book in a series and I did not get read the other 2 but didn't feel like I was missing anything.
Gina at Portrait of a Writer
Lena a Christian Writer’s World
Grab your magnifying glass and join me on a fact-o-find!
Answer these questions about the bloggers on the tour and be entered to win a $50 gift certificate to the movie theater of your choice (you know so you can see some of Cash's great movies *G*)! Email Amy your answers (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Ready, get set, giddy-up!
1. Which blogger is adopting a girl from China?
2. This word 'featherbunkle' is found on which blog?
3. Which blogger is supporting the 'Pickens Plan'?
4. Which blog is "The Cutest Blog on the Block"?
5. Which blogger is a S@HM and also a wife, daughter, sister, friend, nursery director, and woman that is just trying to keep it all together?
6. Which blogger is taking the Southern Reading Challenge?
7. Which blog asks 'How may we serve you'?
8. Which blogger refers to her son as 'super good big guy'?
9. Which blogger is a self-proclaimed 'Starbucks Addict'?
10. Which blogger is a big Trekkie?